Tis' The Season for some Cookies!

It's the start of the month of December and well, have ya'll been doing well in November? Well, I'm okay I guess. I hope you are doing better than me heh. :) ANYWAY, I've decided to write about food again on the start of a new month so here it is! I hope you enjoy!

As a person who LOVES cookies, I've got to know something interesting through a good friend of mine that Caffe Bene is having a 'Blogging Event' for their Cookie Connoisseur's Menu & obviously, I got all excited and started planning when to go and what to write about. :)

    If you ever wonder what is Caffe Bene; it's actually a Korean Cafe Chain that sells Korean desserts like Bingsu and Waffles with your favorite cup of coffee. If you wanna know more about Caffe Bene; go visit their website here or you can visit their Instagram account @caffebenemy. There are lots of outlets in Malaysia and as for me, I went to Lot 10's Caffe Bene in Bukit Bintang since it's convenient for me. 

    Where are the cookies you ask? It's here ya'll, be patient hehe. ;) SO! Caffebene Malaysia decided to come out with a new seasonal menu which is the Cookie Connoisseur's Menu for Christmas! Personally, when it comes to Christmas, cookies are the way to go for your midnight snack. Well, at least for me honestly just because it gives me a little Christmas feels to it when I think of cookies (like gingerbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies; you know what I mean hehe). Before I forget, here's a picture of the Cookie Connoisseur Menu taken from Caffebene Malaysia's website:


    My friend and I decided to order two things from the Cookie Connoisseur's Menu which is the Iced French Croissant Cookie Macchiato (right picture below) & the Cookie Crunch Mint N'Chip Bene Pastry (left picture below). Let me elaborate on the drink more may I? ;) 

    The Macchiato drink honestly do smell a little like French Croissant (just a little); it still taste like the normal Macchiato to me with the espresso and little amount of milk foam which I prefer since I'm quite the lactose intolerant girl who gets uncomfortable after eating dairy products. So overall the Iced French Croissant Cookie Macchiato drink was delicious! hehe I like how there was that hint of French Croissant Cookie taste and smell to it which doesn't overpowers the coffee. 




    On the other hand, the pastry! Cookie Crunch Mint N'Chip Bene Pastry was LOVELY! I have to say the pastry was the highlight of my visit just because I'm a sucker for cookies and bread pastries. ;) The highlight that I was talking about is the mint hehe. My friend and I were wondering where's the mint they were talking about but after a few takes on the whipped cream itself, we found the mint! The mint and chip ice cream was hiding in the whipped cream and well it took a surprise in us! :) Here's the picture of the mint and the original picture of the pastry: 



   The pastry was really good and I like how the bread is kind of crispy on the outside and slightly soft on the inside. ;) The moment you mix the bread or the cookie with the whipped cream and ice cream - YUM! The cookie was my favorite just because, you know... ;) I LOVE COOKIES (all my friend knows). The presentation of the pastry was beautiful and I had taken a few decent shots of it just because it's REALLY worth taking a picture of. 




    Overall, it was a lovely indulgence for my friend & I and would definitely love to visit again if we ever can HAHAHA (probably me only but whatevs). As a person who loves cookies, I do recommend trying it because the Cookie Connoisseur Menu reminded me that other than just munching on cookies itself, mixing with other ingredients like mint ice cream and coffee, it'll definitely take those delicious cookies on another level of 'magic'. What I'm trying to say is cookies can be enjoyed with so many other different ingredients and still taste awesome. ;)


P.S. I'm actually craving for it again as I write my experience down (just lettin' you know how satisfying it is) and my very low quality blurry last picture is kinda bad but who cares right? The food is more important heh. k bye.

Sincerely, Shannon

No comments