English High Tea @ Park Avenue Lounge, Genting

"It's the people you hang out with makes you happy, not just the food." 


    Hey all! xoxo I'm back to the blogging world with a High Tea indulgence and I do had a lovely tea with my friends! Just a quick update about me: I've just finished my finals of semester 1 and I'm having my break right now so I'll try my best to blog more so do keep watch on my social media updates about my blog posts!
    ANYWAY, I went on a trip with two of my best friends to Genting and while we were strolling around Sky Avenue, we stumbled upon Park Avenue Lounge that offers afternoon tea! One of my friend LOVES High Tea and obviously I do too so I didn't mind going on for an Afternoon Tea as our lunch and dinner of the day HAHAHA cause that's what we did. :) Park Avenue Lounge is located at Level G, Sky Avenue.


    The place was really bright so its extremely suitable for me to take pictures because... natural lighting are always the best for my photos to look evenly exposed! Also, its spacious and comfortable to walk around and I love how the services given by the staff was friendly, polite and especially patient with us with how we were so indecisive with which tea we wanted to drink and even asked the waitress for a recommendation. I also like how the place was filled with melodious sentimental music that elevates us the High Tea experiences if I were to describe how I felt towards those songs played in the lounge. It was a nice type of 'blues' where the music plays softly as you take a sip of your tea and think about life - that kind of nice blue feels is what I yearn for almost all the time considering how messed up and hectic my life is lol.

    Park Avenue Lounge's English High Tea is priced at RM121 as it serves only 2-4 guests. However, it's only available on Weekends and Public Holidays so I do have to say my friends and I were lucky hahaha. It's only open at 2pm-7pm so be sure to look at the time ya'll! This High Tea set we picked serves with our own choices of any two beverages ranging from the Brewed, Infused or Cocoa beverages. Well, my friends and I chose one brewed and one infused. The menu set description are as shown in the picture I took! :)


    I'm actually a fan of bite sized foods just because I know I'm a small eater but I love to eat so sometimes there's a dilemma in between. But when it comes to high tea sets, I can naturally say bye bye to my dilemmas just because they are small and not big portions AND they are scrumptious as I savor every bite of it (well, taste depends on where you go of course lol). I love tea and coffee so when they said we could choose two beverage of our choice, happiness spreads through my smile as my friends and I ordered a Caramel Latte and some Rose Tea(?). Well, we kind of forgotten what was the tea name but it has a fruity aroma to it and its berry colored - It's nice btw I love it. ;)

If you've read the menu already, here are my thoughts on the food they gave us:

FIRST tier is Sweets which consists of Red Velvet cakes (the one that has strawberries on top), Cheese cakes (the one with the chocolate ring on top), Macarons & my FAV Chocolate Pralines (the one in cube shapes). All of them tasted awesome! I like how they weren't super sweet and was balanced to my taste buds; even the Macarons too! 

The SECOND tier is Scones and to top it off, they are FRESHLY baked scones and is served with Strawberry Preserves and Clotted Cream. The scones were not extremely dry and it's soft so its great! It has little dried raisins in it that kind of actually provides natural sweetness to your scones so sometimes the preserves and cream weren't a necessary to spread on the scones for taste BUT if you want more sweetness or creaminess, feel free to spread those on your scones. I honestly don't know what Clotted Cream is but it taste surprisingly decent and nice so just try it out! You'll never know until you try it so go on ahead! 

The LAST bottom tier is where all my lovely Finger Sandwiches are placed there that consists of different ingredients from Smoked Salmon, Cucumbers, Coronation Chicken and Egg & Mayonnaise. I personally love salmons and cucumbers so those two fillings are my personal favorites if I were to choose between the four fillings. :) In general, ALL of them are delicious and it's really worth a try to experience Park Avenue Lounge's English High Tea for once! 

    Here's a close up on my favorite tier out of the three, a pouring shot of the tea and another picture of the tea pot that reminded my friend of the movie Beauty & the Beast's character Mrs. Potts while the cup reminds her of Chips
    Overall, I would say its really great to bring your friends or family of four to enjoy and experience an English High Tea for once in your life. The price they've set RM121 for 2-4 guests was reasonable for me personally so do check it out! :)  Oh! a tip for you guys is; if the theme park is finally build finish and opened, that's the best time to have your High Tea at the window table seats cause that's when you'll enjoy the best views possible! :) 

To end it, here is me enjoying my tea HAHAHA 


Sincerely, Shannon

No comments