Dim Sum @ Yun House, Four Seasons Hotel, KL

"Dim Sum-body tell you that you are Siew Mai type?" 
;)


    Hey ya'll! :) I'm guessing the quoted PUN gave you some idea about what I'm gonna write about right? Or maybe you just got the answer from the title... OH WELL! It was a recent event where I got to try Yun House's Dim Sum with two of my best friends (1 is missing unfortunately, you know who you are). We went there to celebrate one of my best friend's belated birthday and to tell you the truth; it's worth it if you decide to go there on a 'Once in a Lifetime' basis hahaha. So here's a picture of the birthday girl below cause we all LOVE her! ;)




    ANYWAY, we made a reservation through our friend who works there & this is how my observations are on that day:

    First off, the place is AMAZE-BALLS! As expected of a 5-Star hotel restaurant; you can see the interiors with a golden color touch at each corner of the place, elegant yet classic cushioned chairs and couches at each tables & beautiful chandeliers hanging on top of the ceiling. Service? Well, you know how you feel irritated when you wake up right? BUT their service makes your irritation fade away. Honestly, I love service crews who smiles at their guests no matter what you are doing; be it taking orders or just assisting the guest to the reserved table; Yun House service staffs did it. 

    Secondly, FOOD obviously! HAHA Well, we ordered a few dishes and all of them were scrumptious! Out of all the dishes, I personally love the Pan Fried Beancurd Skin Roll with Shrimp (RM25) just because the outer layer was crispy and the shrimp inside was juicy. :) The Steamed Fluffy Bun Stuffed with Honey Barbecued Chicken (RM21) was REALLY good too! (Random thought: Imagine yourself writing this post at 'night' and you get that sudden craving of wanting to eat some 'Pao'. hahhh torture.) 
    ALSO, one of the dishes were kind of special & unique to me which was their Rice Rolls Selection (known as Chee Cheong Fun in normal terms LOL I confused myself that time and idek why.. maybe I'm just that blur and a little stupid haha). One of the Rice Rolls were different from your usual shrimp or pork filling. Instead, it has Dough Fritters (Cantonese is called 'Yao Zha Guai' btw heh.) IN the Rice Rolls (cool huh). If you're curious, the dish name is called Rice Rolls Stuffed with Dough Fritters and Dried Shrimp (RM 21) so yea! :)

    Other than that, my friends also had some decent Shrimp Dumplings and Mini Caramel Egg Tart. I don't really like egg tarts (yea.. 'shocker') so I got no rights to comment on it hahahaha. But my friends said it was DELICIOUS and they loved it! :) So go on ahead and order if you love egg tarts!
    ANYWAY, overall I would say it's great to experience 'High Class' Dim Sum at least once in your life just because it definitely makes you feel like you're on another level despite the fact that some of the dishes are the same as you having at a nearby coffee shop that sells dim sum. Sometimes, you just gotta indulge on something and well; our indulgence was this and I can say it was worth the try for us BUT only one time HAHA (we ain't earning money yet soo.) 

    I guess that's it from my side! :) If you've already experienced it at Yun House & you had a different or a better opinion or recommendation on other dishes that we should try; comment down below cause I would love to read it! :) I hope you enjoyed the pictures at the very least! 
Sincerely, Shannon

No comments