6 Favorite Aesthetic Quotes


Hey ya'll! Recently, I've asked on Instagram whether I should write a blog post on some of my favorite quotes that I love and majority said yea! yea! :) As I was thinking for a few days to a week on what type of quotes I should blog about; I felt like I didn't want to write the usual quotes I see on the Internet but instead, I wanted to write something more than just a quote.

    From here onward, I bet you'll be thinking I'd be showing you some motivational, inspirational quotes that you can live by right? Well, you're technically half correct just because they are actually called 'Aesthetic Quotes' and these quotes may not be your ultimate source of motivation nor inspirational quotes BUT trust me; it speaks the TRUTH.
    You may have different views on Aesthetic Quotes but to me, they are more than just quotes itself just because someway & somehow these quotes just helps me speak my mind clearly and precisely and other than just showing what I feel in such clean and short sentences, it comforts me that I'm not the only one who has been feeling like this & I know there is someone out there who is feeling the same exact way that I've felt in the past and some still present. These quotes has been keeping me alive (not forgetting God's words hehehe.) up till now.

    And as I continued my search on what I feel to be the most 'aesthetic' quotes, most of it doesn't have any of the credits of the person BUT no worries! My ultimate highlights are the messages of the quotes. However, if I were to give credits to; I would give Pinterest just because I found these amazing quotes from Pinterest so yea! ANYWAY, here it is:

P.S. Pictures of the quotes are taken from Pinterest.

1.
"Someday you will find your place in the world"
As you can see, the first quote actually assured us that we have a place in the world. To those who already found a place where they belong; CONGRATS! :) And to those who haven't (like me lol); patience ya'll. We'll get there someday. :) NEVER think that you do not belong anywhere AT ALL cause that's totally wrong! You'll always have somewhere where you can belong to; it just takes time and sometimes the time is REALLY long but don't give up kay?

2.
"Let the ocean worry about being blue"
I chose this quote just because I felt like it's telling us (well, me at the very least) that being blue is just REAL SAD & we should stop and go with the flow. Let the ocean worry? It actually reminds me of a scene in some of the movies I watched; where the girl or the guy will shout their worries to the sea or ocean and they'll feel lighter. That's just exactly like how we can just let the ocean worry about our sadness together so you won't have the feel too pressured and worried. :) 

3.
"She talks about you like you put the stars in the sky"
This; is to the boys (but also to friends if you ain't in a relationship). I don't know bout ya'll but girls REALLY do talk a lot about the ones who loves them for who they are. Being able to praise your loved one to your friends (or other friends or strangers lol) is actually such an amazing thing and I kind of love the bright, genuinely happy look on their faces when they talk about it. It makes me feel like there IS such thing as true love (or real friendship). Oh! and if you (to boys and men) ever find out your partner talks about you like you are her ONLY character in her story, APPRECIATE IT cause she is rare and know that she LOVES you A LOT.

4.
"I may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind"
This literally relates to me the most almost everyday of my life. If ya'll don't know; I'm quite the timid girl and I don't talk much. I do socialize but I do feel I speak less in any social group that I'm involved in unless you're my TRUE BFF. Despite the fact that I talk less, I think A LOT, literally. Obviously, I didn't mean to have so much things on my mind but this is me. Unless you're my someone 'special', then I probably have lesser things to think about just because I trust you and I would share my problems with you and I do appreciate it sincerely because you see; I don't totally share what's on my mind to just anyone (idk why but yea). ANYWAY, this particular quote are to those who are like me; quiet yet mind filled with thousands of imaginations, dreams, worries, random thoughts & more. To those who are like this; I know how you feel but I guess sometimes you can start a blog and express how you truly feel or write on your diary because I get how difficult it is to speak out your mind to other people so yea.

5.
"Bad choices make good stories"
Okay, I'm not saying go do drugs, skip school or expel the rules so it would make good memories in your life. But sometimes, these bad choices makes us who we are today. It forms a memory in our mind and soul and we might smile or cry from it but that's what makes a good worth of memory right? The bad paths you turn to and walk down might be a step behind towards your goal but it creates more stories to be unfold - challenges after challenges so we can tell those stories to our kids in the future about how thrilling those bad choices you make (also give advice cause obviously you wouldn't want your kids to go through so much mess like you did). BUT don't ever purposely make the bad choices just so you could have more stories to talk about cause that's not how it works kay? :)

6.
"If it doesn't burn a little then what's the point of playing with fire?"
- Bridgett Devoue -
Ahh, the last quote and to top it off; the only quote that I've found a creditor to hehe. ANYWAY, this quote excites me a little just because it is really true. Why? cause to all relationships out there, if your relationship doesn't hurts occasionally OR if you don't intend to spark your relationship or just fire up your bond together, then why bother be inside a relationship right? ALL relationship will have its ups and downs and that is why you'll definitely experience all sorts of emotions from sadness, hurt, broken, disappointments, etc. BUT remember all these emotions are just a step closer to understanding your partner, you gotta burn a little to know how far the fire can go.

    That's all I have for ya'll. It's my first time explaining quotes so I kind of hope you can relate to my explanations HAHAHA. There are more types of quotes that I hope I can show you but till next time! :) If you're interested in seeing more blog posts about quotes; just leave a comment below and you can expect more of it in the future from me.

Sincerely, Shannon

1 comment