I love them.

Hey all, this post is dedicated to the people who stood by my side up till now through thick & thin (you know who you are haha). So, if you are the person, I hope you'll understand how grateful I am to you. To those who are not or have yet; I'll just say thanks in advance that you were willing to scroll and read all the way to the end of this post cause I have something for ya'll too! ;)


    Humans ARE humans I gotta say. We are beings who have emotions and feelings, who make wrong decisions, who take on the wrong turn instead of the right one towards our destined paths and who will always have pride and ego in us that made us do things we deeply do not wish to do it but well; we screw up.
    Me too. I am human too and I have feelings - sincerest feelings you've never seen before honestly. I take things seriously when it comes to friendships and relationships because I'm the type of person who fears the closest to me will leave one sudden day. I make wrong decisions at times too and to top it up; I screw up my decisions A LOT of times heh. I have ego too because instead of showing how I am grateful to people, I tend to act differently and not what I want & also; instead of showing the dorky side of myself, I wanna be cool at times of random situations and well; humiliation can only be the answer for the outcome of it.

    Well, I am here today to tell you that it's okay. It's okay if you have fears. It's okay if you make millions of wrong choices in your life & it's REALLY okay if you wanna be cool because that's what YOU want. You may regret and get hurt on the road, but at least you tried & you learned your lessons at the end of the day.


    Okay, this part that I'm about to continue write on is what this blogpost is about; the people who surrounded me with fun, happiness, excitement, enthusiasm, challenges, inspiration & motivation when I lost myself half way down the road. I'm not gonna mention names cause I'm sure ya'll know who you are. You guys are the best people of my life and I never want to trade anything in this world with ya'll. Ya'll stuck by my side during my darkest nights and even the brightest days. I may be annoying and blur most of the times; but you guys still took up the effort to talk to me, hang out with me and even fill me up with the happenings around us. I may have made ya'll felt exhausted with my childishness but ya'll still took me in and even took care of me, protected me, comfort me, and played along with me willingly (or maybe forcefully idk but thanks!). Ya'll are the people whom I wish I never want to lose for the rest of my life.

    After a few years down the road, we may not be in touch as much as how we are now, but I do hope we can meet up once a while. We may not be seeing each other much too obviously but I hope (too) that God & fate will bring us back together in coincidence anywhere and anytime heh so we can give warm hugs and smiles to each other and maybe just give out a laugh at each other about how old we've become. So yea.


    If ya'll still don't understand the message of this post; read it again and relate them with your current or past life IF you can. If you still don't get it; this message that I'm trying to convey is to ALWAYS know that your friends & family are ALWAYS there for you. They are like comrades; despite the weaknesses and bad points of yourself you showed them unconsciously, you'll still see them standing beside you at the very end of the day, so appreciate them with all you've got. They are rare and hard to find so keep them cause they are a keeper. Lastly, be there for them too in their darkest times as much as you can. Be with them in their brightest days too cause that's how happiest memories are form and bonds become stronger each day.

Sincerely, Shannon

No comments