"Unexpressed Feelings"

    Hey ya'll! :) It's another post on the heart's emotion so it may sound a little sad but don't worry! There will always be a happy ending even if it's not that great of an ending since simple is always preferably for me heh. To make this post a little happy, here's a picture of me trying my best to be expressionless in the picture taken by my friend and yes; I know I have to work on my poses and facial expressions but yea. 


    ANYWAY, do you have feelings that you wanted to convey to a special person but you just couldn't because you are afraid of ruining the friendship you have with him/her or maybe because you just can't bring yourself up to tell that person about your true feelings and is scared of rejection? Yup, no worries ya'll cause I feel you too. 
    I've been through that myself, a few times I would say, not much. But I can exactly know how it feels in general on how you can't express those feelings that you have deep inside of you to the people you love most where every part of you feels like you've been shredded into pieces and that dilemma will always come and haunt you every single time when you think of it.

    Sometimes, it might just be our ego that eats us away to not let us say what we want to say because with that ego and pride that we have in us; we tend to act the opposite of what we want to convey and we end up being in a mess and that's when everything starts to fall apart because of our stupid ego. 

    Well, I'm here today to tell you to let go of that ego/pride and to love faithfully and sincerely. Love is something so fragile that when one wrong word is spoken out from our lips; 'falling apart' is what you see in the picture that you'll be in if it happens. Express them freely no matter how cheesy or corny it may be cause that's how you should show love from time to time since words can REALLY make one persons' life feel like they are on cloud nine. Well, at least that's for me.

    Nonetheless, it might also be how our mind and heart is messing around with us where we would think the opposite of our heart feels. These unexpressed feelings are normally from the heart more than the mind because that intense feeling you have inside of you will grow bigger if you don't express or convey them into words and that's when your mind will start messing you up. Your mind will only make yourself create anxiety, depression, lack of confidence and negativity if your feelings are not expressed. You can only think 'I'm not good enough' 'I'm not worth it enough for him/her' or 'They might not even come to have the same feelings so why tell and ruin the friendship we have?'. AND that is when your heart feels in pain and sorrow & tears will start streaming down your cheeks like everything is really falling apart. 

    That's why, we need to balance. Balance the way you think and the way you feel. But if your heart and mind tells you the same thing; it's DEFINITELY the right thing to do. If they oppose each other, think twice or thrice or a few more times to assure them before you act on it. Sometimes it's really the best to follow what your heart says just because you'll feel better when you follow your heart instead of your mind when it comes to situations where you really feel like you need to do it before you regret for the rest of your lives. 

    To end this post, all I got to say is that sometimes feelings are meant to be expressed with how we exactly feel or we will definitely regret for LIFE. I don't know about ya'll but to me, unexpressed feelings hurts badly and I hope ya'll don't experience that more than twice because it eats your mind cruelly so yea.

Sincerely, Shannon

No comments