4 MUST to-do things in NYC

    I know it's been quite awhile now since I came back from the States BUT U.S.A is still my ALL TIME favorite country and I would LOVE to go there again just because I still haven't had enough of it HAHAHA.

    To some of the people I know, you might say 'I haven't even visited yet' and here's my answer: You are able if you continue to believe in yourself and work hard to save those money for another 6-8 years time cause that's what I've been doing ever since I got back from the States. Do you understand my GREAT love and passion for U.S.A now? ;) Here's a picture of the city view!


    During my trip to the States, New York City was and always will be my top places that I want to visit even if it means again and again. I only went once so I do regret we weren't able to explore a 100% around NYC but I do know a few things that we must do when you're in NYC so here are some of my MUST to do list when you're in NYC:

1. PIZZA, you stole a 'piz-za' my heart!
    Pizza has not always been my all time favorite go-to food BUT when it comes to trying foods in New York, pizza would be the first thing I'd LOVE to try just because I knew they tasted different than what I normally have in Malaysia; it was bigger and more cheesier. Also, I'm not into cheesy stuff but the one's I've tried was really good and it lasted me for quite a while just because it's cheese and its filling LOL.
2. 1, 2, Cheese!
    Okay, let's skip all the cheese but you all might have already known I love taking pictures now so this point is obviously about photo shoots HAHAH. Coming to another side of the globe means everything to me and taking a picture to know that I was there before made me felt a sense of pride that I was blessed to be able to go to a country of my dreams. Hence, take portrait shoots in NYC cause this is legit a different feel. I can't explain it well BUT at least I know the feelings in me were filled with excitement, happiness, anxious and most of all; ALL SMILES!
3. Konichiwa to Sushi!
   I think we all Asians have that mindset that a lot of Americans love sushi and obviously, just for a spur moment, I wanted to experience what it was like eating at a Japanese Restaurant in a Western Country so.. WE DID IT! All thanks to my aunt who actually works in a Japanese Restaurant and the husband is the chef there. The food was lovely and I couldn't have complimented any better! We had an amazing time at our Aunt's restaurant located at Pennsylvania. It's not exactly New York for this but it's in the States soo.. it's called Ota-Ya Japanese Restaurant if you're curious. ;)
4. Save your cab fee while you're at it and go for the subs!
    I know all of us have sat public transport before and we all know that it saves our petrol fee and avoids us from getting jammed in traffics so while you're in NYC, do the same too! Their subway stations are a classic where you see random live performances which were really interesting, portrait painting sticking on walls, and most of all, the ever so classic subway train we all watch in movies. It's crowded so do make sure your backpacks and handbags are protected by yourself so yea. ANYWAY, it's a really great experience so I do recommend that you should try going on subways when you're in New York.















    I guess that is all I have for ya'll readers! Do note that this is all based on MY own opinions and I do not mean any harm or criticism towards anybody! Hope ya'll enjoy this blog post and my pictures which I decided to try a different style to post it. So yeaa. Next time when you're going to visit to the States, make sure to do these things/activities cause you'll definitely enjoy it and you'll never regret it for sure! :)

Sincerely, Shannon

No comments