3 Cafes To Fix Your Sweet Tooth

"you are the sweetest feeling i know" 
// butterflies rising //



Hey y'all! It's not been awhile but it felt long for me at the very least considering me being indecisive whether I should continue blog or not as a hobby & it turns out; I still wanna blog as a hobby. Not only that, I just got back the feel of writing about food stuff again SO here am I! :p Don't mind me and my exaggerating explanation on some certain cafes I love!

P.S. It's a compilation of my cafe adventures for the past few months so yea! ENJOY! 


Kooky Cream
Lot A-G-02 The Hub SS2 19 Sentral, Jalan Harapan, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Mon, Wed & Thurs 2pm-11pm // Fri & Sat 2pm-12am // Sun 2pm-10.30pm // Tues OFF



Kooky Cream is actually one of the top places that I've always wanted to go to because I know their cakes are visually attractive! Of course, the cakes are really delicious! Not only that, their space are filled with pretty plants in each corner so get your camera and poses ready and start shooting! hehe I really do love the aesthetic look of the arrangement of the plants and graphic on the walls soo I literally spent a few extra minutes to take a picture just so I can change my iPhone wallpaper HAHA.

My friends and I ordered two different slices of cake; one was Rose Lychee Cake & the other Strawberry Shortcake cause my friend loves strawberries lol. ANYWAY, the Rose Lychee Cake was considered as the unique cake for me and I would order the same thing if I go to Kooky Cream often heh. SO yea! I forgot about the price of each cake cause it was quite a long time ago BUT it's worth a try regardless of the price! ;) Here are some pictures to salivate on:



Soylab
104, Jalan SS 21/39, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tues - Sun 1pm-11pm // Mon OFF



Soylab was the second stop after Kooky Cream if I'm not mistaken heh. We were really full from all the cakes and lunch at the Forebidden Cafe (I blogged about that so go read'em! IT'S WORTH IT!). Soylab has a very pretty flower backdrop outside their shop so I do recommend to take a picture or a few portraits of yourself with/without your drink! ;)

SO, all we ordered was a drink; "Been Looking For Her" and the fluffy pancake called Merry Trio Soyfflé. The drink is something that I would drink often to replace my lack of milk consumption (I hate milk) hehe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fluffy pancakes FOR REAL! It's soooo SOFT! Honestly, it's a must try! :) As usual, I forgot the pricing as usual but price doesn't determines the good taste of it sooo heh. Here are some pictures I took and a picture of other people's dessert cause we didn't order much lol :')


Niko Neko Matcha
82A, Lorong Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
 Tues-Sun 12pm-7pm // Mon OFF



We went Niko Neko Matcha on another day and it was multiple times hehe. I love my matcha so 'matcha' & so I visit often (if you know my pun, you know). Honestly, I wouldn't consider this as having your sweet tooth fix BUT I guess it's worth going for the drinks SO YEA! Well, my friends are working there so I sometimes to go to visit hehe. Keith, sponsor me drinks please (jk). Their interiors and space are more on the aesthetic and minimalist designing and for those who love white background, this place is for you HAHA.

Their matcha drinks are the legit ones that every matcha lovers should try honestly! :) They also serve bite-sized pastries and dessert on certain days so be sure to check out their IG here to have yourself updated with them! I do recommend to try their matcha mocktail drinks too like the Bloody Summer; IT IS REALLY GOOD! If you love citrus stuff, Bloody Summer would be your go-to for sure. OH! Also, be sure to get a shot of their cat, Niko too! It's really cute and white (Sadly, I haven't got to meet Niko yet soo yea).

Bloody Summer
Another Matcha Mocktail Drink (I forgot what it's called heh sowie)

Well, that's all for today! hehe I got not much words to write these days and I'm also asking myself that BUT I'm on my way to improving myself in my writing including this blog sooo just hang in there okay? ;) I'll be there soon enough!

Sincerely, Shannon
xoxo

No comments