Golden Hour Shine

"But these are days we dream about when the sunlight paints us gold."


    Hey ya'll! How are you? I hope you're doing awesome! I'm good I guess. I've been doing lots of activities lately that I can't really summarize them just yet because I have lots of exciting stuff to do in a few weeks or months time (It's rare for me to have so much events to attend to so I'm thrilled by it)! ANYWAY, just sit tight and watch my progress will ya? ;) I'd really appreciate that. 

    Recently, I've been into Golden Hour Shines. If you don't know what is Golden Hour, it's just the sun which shines 'yellow' or 'orange' on your skin during a certain period of time (It happens from 5-7pm most of the time). It just makes your pictures looks really cool. AND SO, if you've been following my social media on IG, you've probably realize it. BUT if not; I've made another Instagram account for Golden Hour pictures and well, some other pictures that I guess ain't golden hour but just pictures that didn't make it to my main account. You can check it out here.

P.S. It's a short post that I wanted to talk about how amazing I think golden hour is.



    Golden Hour pictures are really lovely for us girls especially when you put on makeup because if you ever invest in makeup yourself with some good shiny highlighter to put on your face; chances are you'll look dang LIT & FABULOUS on your cheekbones and maybe at the tip of your nose, brow bone and cupids bow if you usually put highlighter there too. I don't have a highlighter yet but I'm investing on one currently so yea! BUT to improvise, I do use a neutral color shimmery eyeshadow to make it into my temporary highlighter on my cheekbones (Though I'm still not good at playing with makeup especially highlighter but yea).


    Golden Hours are hours where you just wanna go to the park to take some pictures because of its result where you barely even need to put in filters to make the picture pop out and well, that's certainly what I love. You can just snap it with your phone and voila! Your pictures will look boo-tiful! I guarantee you that even if you don't put makeup on (for boys too), you'll look awesome in them. 

      Golden Hour is really easy to be captured with any smartphones you have. With a camera? It'll look better but I guess I'm the type who opts for my iPhone when it comes to taking Golden Hour shots since it gives out a more aesthetic feel to it. You can wear any clothes and the photo will still look good (well, of course it depends on your camera angles). Anyway, you can go on Pinterest to look for some inspiration on how to take your Golden Hour pictures because that's what I do normally (no surprise, photographers do that too). 

Tip: For iPhone users, I recommend you whenever you tap on the screen to focus yourself, pull down the brightness a little so you can get that orange-y look in your pictures and a hint of silhouettes to make your photo to not look so boring and too simple. ;)


    Not only for pictures, I personally love how the sun is about to set during those few hours with the skyline being remarkably attractive with their gradient of colors from orange to pink and purple that creates that lovely ombrĂ© which is still in trend, I think (well, I still like ombrĂ© so whatevs' heh).  Basically, it's just the time where you just wanna stand still and look up at the sky annd put your worries behind you even if it's just for a few minutes worth of your time as you feel that you've been immersed into the beautiful  wonders of nature's view.

    I guess that's how much I love Golden Hour Shine; the beauty of nature that makes photos look good for a first without any filter needed, the golden nature that kind of indicates our end of work for the 9 to 6 work shifts and how the sun kisses our skin with a light heat 'touch' and puts a beautiful slight tanned look on us in photos. If you love this post or just Golden Hour itself, do give it a share on any of your social media platforms! THAT'S ALL!

- thanks for reading! - 

photocreds with me in it: Clarisse
All shot with iPhone
Sincerely, Shannon

14 comments

  1. I love your blog! Golden hour is always the best time for taking photos, and these photos are so beautiful!! xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment!! It really is beautiful to capture golden hour moments, it's treasure 'gold'! xoxo

      Sincerely, Shannon
      shannonpsl.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. What a helpful post! I had no idea! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Maria
    https://www.miamiamine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Maria! xoxo

      Sincerely, Shannon
      shannonpsl.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I must say you are so pretty
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!

      Sincerely, Shannon
      shannonpsl.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos dear! Yes, golden hour is the best window of time for good photos.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and the compliments Jess! Always grateful being showered by your compliments :) xoxo

      Sincerely, Shannon
      shannonpsl.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. I don't think I have at any point changed over a brilliant hour picture to highly contrasting! You have roused to play with some old, brilliant hour pictures around evening time!
    Best Regards,
    Clipping Path Services
    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have at any point changed over a golden hour picture to highly contrasting! You have roused to play with some old, golden hour pictures around evening time!
    Best Regards,
    Clipping Path Services
    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding picture with golden hour shine. You have roused to play with some old, brilliant hour pictures around evening time!

    Best Regards,

    clipping path services

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great blog and useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice photos but need some editing service.

    The best photo editing site is
    Clipping Path Universe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks for the compliment! I love your blog, and it's so easy to get lost in a comment section like this. It feels like I'm getting to know the people Photo Edit Service who comment on it, and I love that. It's one of my favorite blogs to comment on too. I hope you're having a good day, and I love that you're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete