I Kinda Graduated...

Hey ya'll lovelies!! Well, It was just yesterday (Saturday) that I graduated but to some who might already know, I'm currently doing my progression in Degree so apparently I didn't pay to go for my Diploma graduation (That explains the the title very much) because it means you need to go twice and have to pay twice and well, I can't afford that much money spend on graduation honestly even if it's a 'one time thing'. Degree will be that 'one time thing' for me so yea! ;)


    ANYWAY! Graduation is the day where graduates would happily throw their square academic cap up in the air at the end of the ceremony but Diploma ain't gonna be like that honestly heh (Fact: the square academic cap can only be worn when you graduate starting from Degree and 'up above' like Masters and PHD). But well, sometimes to fake it makes it fun. :) so just borrow it from your degree holder seniors and throw it HAHA. Graduates would also receive bouquet of flowers and teddy bears and all kinds of gifts that your family or friends can think of giving you (my friend gave a literal raw broccoli to her boyfriend so its really unique for me HAHA). Graduates would also feel the happiest because they finally don't have to stress on mid term and studies, rush for assignments and prepare nerve-wrecking presentations slides; unlike me. :') BUT YEAH! Congrats to those who has graduated! You did a good job surviving this far and I wish you the best in the future!

    OH I forgot! The most important people in all children's life - Parents. I bet they would be the proudest obviously. They would take a family picture with their sons and daughters in their Academic Gown (aka Graduation Gown) and certificate received by the university's Dean or higher level (idk yet, don't blame me.) And well, obviously; thanks to parents/families for their never ending nagging to study hahaha and also encouragements and support towards your decision to choose that particular course cause all they wanted was your happiness.


    Being a uni student who has graduated from a Diploma holding; I learned that all the experiences we received during those years in Diploma was the greatest despite its challenges and hardships. It was filled with hundreds of feelings you wouldn't even expect you would experience in your life. It was magical yet a sigh of relief that you don't have to stress about studies anymore. But deep down you know you have another thing to stress later on (work probably, or even just being employed). BUT NO WORRIES! Life is full of challenges and they are just obstacles that YOU can avoid or face it along the way IF you believe in yourself! ;)

    Well, I believe YOU can do it so YOU should believe in YOURSELF too. Have confidence in yourself. Everyone has a different specific charm that attracts the public. :) So don't sweat it and work smart and always be fearless! Congratulations once again!


Sincerely, Shannon

No comments