2019 Wrapped

"year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on"
// Hal Borland //


Heyy everyone! Thanks for tuning in back to my blog once again. 2019 has been somewhat good to me and I thought I should wrap it up on the first day of 2020.

P.S. this is not to brag about what I've done to any of you BUT it is to remind myself that I can do better for 2020. :)


2019 WRAPPED

JANUARY

1. I had the opportunity to travel to Singapore solo so that I can visit my best friend who is working in SG and it couldn't be better!

2. I also landed my first ever gig as I become a photographer for a mini fashion show for Closet Mino. All thanks to my good friend Yong for introducing me to work alongside with him! :) 

FEBRUARY

3. I was able to improve even more with my photography when I had the chance to shoot with my friend, Keith! so thanks man! :) P.S. one of the pictures got chosen as the winner for dmingthing's Converse (#ConverseXMing) Giveaway!

MARCH

4. After becoming the photographer for Closet Mino Fashion Show in January, they were satisfied with the pictures that I took so one of the girl who was working with Closet Mino decided to ask me to be her photographer for her 21st Birthday Party! It was great because this would be my 2nd gig of the year! :) I am honored to be the photographer for that night.

MAY

5. In May, I got the opportunity to be a model subject for a film photographer called Jonah (IG: @film_senpai) and it was my first ever photoshoot let alone being it a 'film' photoshoot so thanks Jonah! :) It was a great experience!!!

AUGUST

6. I got to go on a short getaway with my closest friend, Jia Ai to Melaka and all I can say is that, it was REALLY REALLY a getaway that I've been longing for!

SEPTEMBER

7. Thanks to a good uni friend called Ricky, I got to do my 3rd photoshoot gig for a Beatbox Competition at Lot10 and I can really say; that is one of my greatest shoots yet! :) Definitely didn't regret on the pictures that I took and edited them! 

8. For the 2nd time, I got to be a model subject again for another professional photographer called Lim Wei (IG: @iamthewei_). It was really fun and I am definitely satisfied with how the pictures turned out!
9. September was also the month where my internship for WORLD OF BUZZ (INFLUASIA) was starting. At first, I was nervous, but turns out; the people there were so welcoming and kind and I just kinda got adapted by it too easily HAHA. 

OCTOBER

10. Thanks to the MUNCH team; another platform from INFLUASIA, I got to experience Le Petit Chef @ the Elements KL! It was one of the most expensive dinner I've ever ate honestly. :') But thanks to their support and encouragement, I got to experience being filmed while eating for the first time!


11. Started my very own YouTube Channel!!! OMG, definitely can't forget this very important achievement! I've always wanted to start one but never had the guts to BUT thanks to the MUNCH team who encouraged me SO much, I've finally brought myself to start one! Here's my first vlog:


NOVEMBER

12. Landed my 4th photoshoot gig but this time it was different from the usual human and event photoshoots that I do; it was a food menu photoshoot! It was a really great experience and it definitely all thanks to the MUNCH lead for introducing me to this job. A lot to improve on, but I'm sure it'll be improved soon! ;)

13. Thanks to INFLUASIA, I got to help my colleague, Ameerah plan for their first ever Infotainment Party event for them! It was such a great experience to work alongside with her and the team! Definitely can't forget that moment!


DECEMBER

14. Got the opportunity to go for WeekendsWithJenn event with my closest friends and it was such an amazing weekend that I can never forget! Met so many people who have inspired my on Social Media and had such great pizza and freebies! :)


15. Not forgetting, it is also my last month of internship with WORLD OF BUZZ (INFLUASIA). It is indeed sad to leave these awesome people. :(

16. Thanks to the CEO of INFLUASIA, I didn't really have to leave them! I got to continue my internship by doing part-time for them which means; I get to see them every now and then until April 2020!

SO YEAH! I'm looking forward to see how my 2020 will turn out to be! Until next time! :)

Sincerely, Shannon
xoxo

2 comments