Shannon on Film

"Seek what sets your soul on fire"


Hi y'all! It's been awhile since I've written anything on this blog BUT that is because I'm currently busy trying to find an internship placement for my next upcoming intern semester soo sorry if I couldn't post consistently here for now. 

So you may be wondering; "Shannon on film"? Well, story short, I got to experience my first ever photoshoot (other than having my friends to take picture of me all the time lol) as a model and it's shot by film! How cool is that right? The film photographer does this as a hobby and he's only 17; his name is Jonah and his IG username is @film_senpai. Go follow him if you like! :) He DMed me on Instagram to ask if he can do a film shoot on me SO I accepted it because it'd be fun to experience them and to also improve my so called 'modelling' that helps with my confidence improvement. Hence, why not right? 

P.S. I geddit, it's SUPER CRINGY having my own name to be the Title for this Blogpost BUT I don't care, I'm just gonna be cringy for once. Probably ain't doing that again unless I really have no idea what title I should put. 
ok, continue with the post.

ANYWAY, the process was fun and I definitely learned a thing or two about film which made me loved the vibe a film photograph gives. Our shoot location was around Petaling Street area and we did it in the morning. If you're wondering what film camera he uses, it's Nikon FE2 and the film? It's FujiPro400H (you can find the details of the picture settings and all if you go visit his Instagram account so yea). It was a great experience, I think it really did boost a tiny amount of confidence in me which is awesome and I do hope to experience them more with other great photographers in the future too! :) 

Ain't gonna write much so here are some of my favorite film photos from the photoshoot:
(Random: I'll just insert some random captions I think of for each photos underneath them & hope you enjoy them heh)

"laid-back, chill"

"a mess"

"be like sunflower; bright and beautiful"

"capturing moments worth remembering"

"look"

"you're always on my mind"

"always sun-kissed"

There are more you can see on @film_senpai IG account here and also mine BUT I post slower soo not really a point there HAHA.
k bye. 

Sincerely, Shannon

No comments